• Heat up in an 800W microwave (on LOW mode) for NO MORE than 1 minutes
• Please check your microwave wattage (W) before you start heating.
• To determine microwave wattage (W), you can refer to your microwave manual or you can refer to the back of your microwave.
• If you are using a microwave with higher wattage (>800W) or if you are not sure of your microwave wattage, please start with 15 seconds and increase the time slowly until you can see the inside minerals are dissolved and only liquid remains.
• Please be careful when heating the hot pack because overheating can cause damage/injury or even fire.
•DO NOT heat up the hot pack in conventional oven, air-fryer, broiler, grill, slow cooker, and any other electrical appliances.
USING HOT BATH • You can soak the hot pack in hot water. This process will take 10-20 minutes depending on the temperature of your hot water.
• The hot pack is ready when you see the inside minerals are dissolved and only liquid remains.
Caring Guide For LifeBento™ Insulated Lunch Bag
Wipe interior and exterior surface with damp sponge and mild soap after use.
For drying, use soft towel or air dry.
Do not submerge entire lunch in water while cleaning.
Do not use abrasive cleaners or clothes.
Do not put in automatic washer.
Do not use in microwave or any type of oven.
Do not place in a freezer.
Contains small parts. Not intended for use by children under 3 years of age.
This item contains straps or strings and may present an entanglement hazard for very young children when misused.
Instruct children not to place straps or strings around the neck.
Caring Guide For LifeBento™ Rice Husk Lunch Container
To clean, wash with water and mild detergent.
Dry and store.
Not recommended for prolonged soaking.
The glossy surface may fade on daily usage but does not affect the quality of the product.